TwitterMania

Saturday, November 29, 2014

The power of voice of India. High time you stood up.

How many of you’ve always wanted to speak up in situations you felt helpless ? But have you ever stood up and used the power of your voice? I doubt it. Well now its time to speak up just like our very own Montu does it in the new StrepsilIndia campaign.

Lets get a small insight on the’ Power of Voice to Clean India’ campaign

How do you see our nation? Is it clean and tidy and a place you would want your kids to be raised up? How many of you agree with that? There is no doubt that there are so places that need cleaning, people who deserve your attention & authorities who need to hear your opinions! We cannot stand far in a corner and be that silent spectator anymore. This is all the campaign is about, to raise our voices and make a difference in the little way we can.
We all know that raising our voices against all filthy and bad of our country is a power that we all have , then why is it that we aren’t using it to the best of it? Come lets pledge and  exercise the power of our voice & work towards a Swachh Bharat just like our PM and Montu did.
Kyuki Bin Bole Ab Nahi Chalega #AbMontuBolega. Aur saath mein uske hum bhi bolenge. Jee haan !

I have always wanted to speak up for the following causes:

Against sexual abuse: Worst scenario ever! Last month I was out shopping in commercial street and there was this guy who kept following and later touched me I couldn’t put two and two together as I was busy enjoying the walk down the street, and when I had realized instead of turning and slapping him right on the face I felt fear. My bad. I hope I am way stronger the next time. Also next time you someone eve teasing or some girl being sexually abused speak up and raise your voice against it.All I want to urge you is, if you happen to witness any, speak up. You could be a savior. Now is the time we stop hesitating and start taking a stand against this.

Against abusive language :A clean India can only be attained when the future of today are taught to keep clean minds. I hate when children not even aged 11-12 use foul and abusive language. Parents can atleast make sure their children

Against manhandling of some other persons property:That would be when you see illiterate people harming others property. for example someone puncturing some other persons car for the fun it, or someone dumping their garbage at other persons doorstep. this MUST stop.

I hope you are doing your bit to make our nation clean and a safe place for the citizens residing here.

brandcover (1)

Check  strepsils activity about it in facebook and twitter here.

This post is for #AbMontuBolega Campaign by strepsils and Indiblogger.