TwitterMania

Sunday, June 17, 2012

For a greener Earth - 7 day challenge (day4)

 Bird feeding:

Today i decided to feed some birds :D . The best way to conserve the environment is to start from conserving wild life what say?

Always remember to have fresh food available for the birds you feed.


The crow seemed to be enjoying his lunch:P


Then watched him fly to his nest..and suddenly I remembered a poem by William Henry Davies,
a lovely poem known as "Leisure" 


Just kept looking at it as I was finding it hard to recall the full poem:P


And here are a few lines from the poem "Leisure"
(which I later googled:P)

What is this life, full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare.

No time to stand beneath the boughs 
And stare as long as sheep or cows...

Reviving my water Filter and saying bye bye to  Bottled water :


I had this old kitchen water filter which we'd stopped using long time back for no big reason and started off using bisleri bottled water.



while googling for go green tips i found how using bottled water was harming the environment so i decided to revive my water filter today




Air Drying laundry:

Normally i use the dryer in my semi automatic washing machine to dry clothes but today i decided to save some electricity by using clothes line to dry clothes (also sun was in full bloom today)