TwitterMania

Thursday, July 9, 2015

24X7 cricket Amazingness With Surf It All - UC Cricket !




Cricket is one thing Indians take seriously. Everyone out there on the streets  or the playground will laugh at you if you ask them why they play cricket or why worship the sport? Isn't the start of IPl not enough to let others know how crazy we Indians are about the game. We jump in joy when Sachin hits a six and roll on the grounds when Yuvraj hits 3 fours in a row! It may sound crazy but people in India will skip meals , skip going on a date with a beautiful girl and much more just to watch a Indo-Pak match !

I love cricket and I have crush on almost all Indian Batsmen , married or not ! And when I miss a match I make sure I have the live stream backed up on my phone to watch it whenever I am free ! I have to cook for my kids and then pick them up from school along with house work. But that doesn't mean i will miss on my favorite match . thanks to UC browser's UC cricket app, it was a funfilled cricket affair during the world cup for me and i enjoyed every match India played against in the world cup.

Now whenever I have to water my plants I leave the hose open and sit under the shade of a tree and watch cricket on the UC app until all of my plants are watered.
or take it when i laundry clothes at home, I watch cricket on the UC Cricket app. It has been my save buddy now and now i frequently visit the app. its my favorite. Not to forget even hubby is addicted to the app. :Last time we both went out eating at a restaurant when my kids where at my mom's place. We placed our orders and until the food arrived we both squeezed int his smartphone and cheered as Yuvraj Singh kept hitting sixes !

My hubby confessed that he even skipped lunch just so can catch up on the score by running to the place where Tv was placed in his office. It was then when I installed UC Browser in his phone and ever since then he has been a fan of the browser and recommended it most of his colleagues and friends,.
You can check out more about the app here on their website. Watch the video where Yuvraj Singh rescues a cricket fan from slow browsing. So what are you waiting for install UC Browser and make sure you don't miss any updates on cricket ! With UC Browser its surf it all and surf it fast ! I owe this app for simplifying my cricket craziness !